In about a month my new group mastermind will start. It's all about freeing yourself from limiting beliefs and obstructive energies to allow for natural flow and your authentic self to take the reigns.
In this blog I'd like to explain why I've chosen this form of working in a group.
What are the benefits of a group mastermind?
1. Connect with Like-minded People: Group masterminds provide an opportunity to connect with other people who share similar goals and interests. This can offer a sense of camaraderie and support as members work together to reach their goals.
2. Gain New Perspectives: Group masterminds provide a platform to share ideas and receive feedback from a diverse range of perspectives. This can be incredibly valuable for finding solutions to difficult problems or for gaining a fresh perspective on a particular issue.
3. Exchange Knowledge and Resources: Group masterminds are a great way to exchange knowledge and resources. Members can share their experiences and expertise with others to help everyone benefit from each other’s knowledge.
4. Improve Problem Solving Skills: Group masterminds can help to improve problem-solving skills as members work together to develop creative solutions to challenges.
5. Build Momentum and Accountability: Being part of a group mastermind can help to build momentum and create a sense of accountability as members are motivated to take action on their goals.
From my own experience a mastermind is a safe place to learn and grow together. It connects people on a deep level. And, quite practically, allows for fast answers and encouragements as the odds of somebody being "online" is greater with a group of people compared to working 1:1. You simply don't need to wait for the coach to be available. Also, by stepping in the role of guides, the group members themselves gain self-confidence and/or insights in patterns and triggers that hold them back.
If this all resonates with you, you're welcome to join us.
You can find more information here.